Being a member of the Peninsula Modern Quilt Guild includes both national Modern Quilt Guild and local benefits!
- Membership card
- Free access to guild-sponsored workshops and events
- Free webinars covering a wide range of sewing and quilting topics
- Opportunity to participate in national challenges
PMQG Member benefits also include:
- Quarterly sew-ins
- Monthly membership meetings
- Annual challenge
- Educational programs featuring guest speakers, presentations, and demonstrations
- Community service projects
- Swaps, Block-of-the-Month & Games
- Members-only Facebook group
- Local business discounts
Monthly meetings are held the first Saturday of the month at 10:00 am in the basement of Central United Methodist Church. We begin with general guild business, followed by our Program. Show & Tell is our favorite way to wrap things up!
Community Service Projects
We choose a minimum of one service project each year. In addition, guild members sew hats and scarves for the CUMC’s homeless outreach to support their efforts and to thank them for graciously allowing us to use their facility.
Swaps, Block-of-the-Month & Games
Every odd month we have a new swap where members can give and receive while having fun. In even months we are given a new block-of-the-month, and members can make as many blocks as they’d like for a chance to win them all! We love games, and you never know what we’ll come up with to make a meeting fun.